Notary Rotary
Plantation Days are Over!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 4/12/13 8:19am
Msg #465418

Yep, that's the last I heard too! Met a few people online who haven't been paid for 45 business days, still waiting to get paid by 2-star companies. Folks, the plantation days are over! Time to say NO to these people. I guess they'll always find a new chicken to pluck. Not much relationship building out there, just using and abusing.

Project: Identify the companies that don't pay within 30 days and JUST SAY NO. Felt like old times yesterday. Slammed. Two people were 30 minutes late. I couldn't accommodate so they roll over to today. Both purchases. All great packages, mostly on time, only one didn't show up until after five and I never did reach the client until I was on my way to the last signing at 8:30pm.

So up and at em. Got a roll in and fax back some stuff and get to it. You all have a great MID MONTH, and don't forget, Plantation Days Are Over!

Did a signing for an Ingalls. My grandmother was Charles Ingalls cousin (you know, Little House on the Prairie). Will I did a signing for another relative of Charles Ingalls from Sioux Falls, South Dakota, third generation. He lives in a renovated barn too. Well, we had a great time talking about our family tree and our roots and how we ended up in CA so we don't have to follow the rope between the barn and the house during a snow blizzard with a bucket of milk. We've come a long way from the prairie, believe me.

Reply by Tudi/CA on 4/13/13 12:02am
Msg #465512

Wow! I loved the "Little House on the Prairie" Book series! I read every single book when I was a kid. Amazing that you're related to Charles Ingalls. I guess you know that it was Laura Ingalls Wilder (his daughter) that wrote the books when she was an older woman (her daughter encouraged her to write about crossing the country in a covered wagon). Pretty amazing!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.