Notary Rotary
Premier Signing Services, LLC
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by Island on 4/28/13 2:57pm
Msg #467546

SIGNING DATE 8-2012 AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR PROMISED CHECKS. MY CHECK MAY NOT BE MUCH TO THEM, BUT IF YOU GET 10 OF THESE COMPANIES JIPPING YOU, THAT ADDS UP. MATT HAS PROMISED SEVERAL TIMES THAT CHECKS HAVE GONE OUT, STILL NO CHECK!!!! MATT, IF I GET MY CHECK AS PROMISED IN THE NEXT WEEK, I WILL LET THE FORUM KNOW, OR SHOULD I GET IN TOUCH WITH THE CLIENT TO SEE WHO THEIR LENDER AND ESCROW COMPANY TO CONTACT THEM?

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 4/28/13 3:23pm
Msg #467550

Yeah, I'm sure Matt will get you your check in a week! He's only been stringing you along for eight months! What's another week? LOL. Additionally, why in the world did you even take jobs from PSS? They are clearly bigtime ripoff artists according to SC. What made you think you'd get paid?

It's obvious Matt has no intention of paying you. In any case, was this an e-doc loan? If so, you should still have it in your files as outstanding and can get all the contact info from that.

If it was OV, then this is another lesson I learned the hard way: Always record the lender/TC name, loan number, escrow number, EO name, and LO name, so when stuff like this happens you have all the contact info.

I've never had to rattle borrowers for info like you're suggesting, but if that's your only option at this point ....

I really hope you get paid. And in the future, always check SC before you take any jobs from agencies you don't know. And p.s. don't bother letting us know if Matt paid you or not. No serious SA who took the time to look at SC would ever give them the time of day .... .

Reply by ME/NJ on 4/28/13 4:14pm
Msg #467558

Clearly this man should under arrest for fraud. Wish some OH notaries would bring this to the attention of the state AG.

Reply by Clem/CA on 4/28/13 5:56pm
Msg #467566

Give him a break! He might be on vacation on your money and can't get the check out!

Reply by Paula Yakey on 4/28/13 6:24pm
Msg #467568

The one and only signing I took from them, they tried to pull this same trick...so I called the title company. The person I talked to was more than helpful and low and behold I had my check in a matter of days. They were promptly put on my "NO-NO" list. Sorry I can not find the info for the title company I called but it was back last year as well. Matt is not the owner and I can not remember the owner's name, but he was always out of the office. Matt always told me he would get the info to the owner when he came in...yea right.

Reply by Jack/AL on 4/28/13 7:02pm
Msg #467572

They were good when Matt, Kenny, and George

were there. That was years ago, 3 years or more.. Too bad!

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 4/28/13 9:53pm
Msg #467590

Re: They were good when Matt, Kenny, and George

They used to be a good company a few years ago..Then they started a down hill spiral. Late, late docs, last min calls and then the payment issues started and I had to cut ties with them. I have never been stiffed by them thank goodness.

I have a demand letter if anyone would like to have it to collect from deadbeats. I have only had to use it a couple of times but it has worked for me!

Reply by Yoli/CA on 4/28/13 10:06pm
Msg #467591

Re: They were good when Matt, Kenny, and George

Worked with them once - Nov. 2009. Is Kenny Snipes still there? That's who I dealt with back then.

Reply by HARRY_PA on 4/29/13 7:30am
Msg #467606

Re: They were good when Matt, Kenny, and George n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.