Notary Rotary
Puzzling question
Notary Discussion History

Puzzling question
Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by Serina/VT on 4/17/13 11:21am
Msg #466049

Puzzling question

Negretes called me this morning for a signing at 3:30 1 hr away. Offered $120, Gave my fee quote got the we'll try to get that approved' speel. Didn't hear back so I called at 10 am and was told that the order was cancelled. Ok no biggie, move on. Then at noon got a call from quick closings 123, same loan, again, couldn't meet my fee, offered $90. Declined. SO if they can't find someone to do the loan for cheap do the borrowers just not get it?

Reply by Lee/AR on 4/17/13 12:08pm
Msg #466053

No. Seriously, I get a lot of calls from various and assorteds for the same signing. They keep calling around and I get 2, 3, 4 calls for the same one--until they are out of time or have found someone who will do it cheaper than my fee (that needed approval~~). Just keep quoting same fee no matter who they are.

Reply by Les_CO on 4/17/13 12:44pm
Msg #466059

I believe Negretes to be an honest Company, so I would guess that Negretes did call Title saying something like Vermont is not exactly overrun with AS’s and this signing is somewhat remote, that they have someone, but they need more $ because of travel, and Title said don’t bother, we’ll give it to someone else.

Reply by FGX/NJ on 4/17/13 12:52pm
Msg #466060

Les
Agree 100%

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.