Notary Rotary
ServiceLink Seminars and Webinars
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by JimAZ on 4/9/13 6:28pm
Msg #465118

Anyone else getting mandatory training emails for ServiceLink seminars and webinars? I couldn't find anything with the orange button. The emails threaten vendor status if you don't comply. I don't have any problem with continued training, but I will be annoyed if I turn down business to attend and have someone tell me what I already know. I'm not a Newbie anymore.

Reply by ToniK on 4/9/13 6:43pm
Msg #465122

Its worth it. Servicelink is one of my biggest clients and pays me very well.

I only know of two trainings...one is a webinar about VA loans and the other is a seminar held by invitation only to their top closers in person. GO!!

Reply by JimAZ on 4/9/13 6:52pm
Msg #465123

Thanks for your response.. Will do

Reply by Saul Leibowitz on 4/9/13 7:59pm
Msg #465126

I was invited to the "top closers" seminar and am going to attend. They will pay for my parking, I will hear what they have to say and keep getting paying assignments.
Just my view of things.

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 4/9/13 8:25pm
Msg #465129

Saul, see you there! n/m

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 4/9/13 8:38pm
Msg #465130

It looks like you can view it at your leisure.

There isn't a time slot for this.

Reply by pdl/cali on 4/9/13 10:36pm
Msg #465131

Re: It looks like you can view it at your leisure.

I've been to the seminar here in Ca. I was happy I went. Its a good choice to attend and complete the webinar training as well. SL has been good to me.

Reply by janCA on 4/10/13 8:49am
Msg #465149

I also went to the seminar and found it enlightening. ServiceLink is bringing in much more business. Unfortunately, one of the items on their agenda is to pay the "same" fee to all signing agents, no matter where you live or what "your" fee is. Don't know if that will ever come to fruition, but it seems to be in the pipeline.

Reply by Brenda Frank on 4/10/13 10:37am
Msg #465169

They are going to be covering all of the upcoming changes that ServiceLink is making. They are having so many issues with mistakes and missed documents that they are going to a rating system on all notaries. There are supposed to be a lot of good changes coming and it is only for an Hour. I am definitly going

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.