Notary Rotary
SolutionStar Settlement Services, Coraopolis, PA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 4/13/13 4:20pm
Msg #465563

A few weeks ago, many of us received notice that Equifax was merged with SolutionStar/NationStar.

Well, on 4/2/13, I received call from SolutionStar with a Bank of America refinance for an investment property. That, in itself, told me large package with fax/scan-backs. They readily agreed to my $150 fee. Signing and scanning went off without a hitch. RECEIVED PAYMENT TODAY, 4/13/13. Smile With this experience, SolutionStar can call me anytime!

SolutionStar can call me anytime! Tried adding to SC, but system won't allow - saying company already listed. Probably due to Equifax listing. So, I'll list all information here.

Interesting part to all this (at least, to me). Call was from SolutionStar. Confirmation is from SolutionStar, Texas Office, 3803 Parkwood Blvd., Ste. 400, Frisco, TX 75034, 888-852-5380. Envelope check came in is from SolutionStar. Check is from Nationstar Mortgage, 350 Highland Dr, Lewisville, TX 75067. Check stub where it calls for description says Equifax. Guess they covered everybody.

Reply by ananotary on 4/13/13 7:01pm
Msg #465583

Same experience here. I'm doing 2-3 a week for them at this

time. Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.