Notary Rotary
To Lisa of SoCal Signings...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by Shoshana/AZ on 4/25/13 3:30pm
Msg #467171

How many more times do I have to tell your schedulers to take me off your list? I am not interested in working for someone who shorts my checks. This happened l;ast year and they are still calling.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 4/25/13 4:25pm
Msg #467176

At least you got a check. More than I got. Cheats!

They're the worst! Well .... among the worst!

Reply by Keys_Notary on 4/25/13 4:42pm
Msg #467180

Re: At least you got a check. More than I got. Cheats!

I'm still waiting on a check too... not holding my breath! B/O refused to sign so they refused to pay.

Reply by TamaraCA on 4/25/13 4:57pm
Msg #467181

I assume you all rated them on signing central? Hopefully? n/m

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 4/25/13 5:41pm
Msg #467189

Lol! They literally called not even 5 min after I just read this . . . said 'No Thank you'

I couldn't count my grey hair until I took this up - definitely not trying to get any more

Reply by D_Notary/IL on 4/25/13 5:44pm
Msg #467190

The last few comments/ratings on Signing Central were excellent. Interesting!

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 4/25/13 5:49pm
Msg #467191

Yes. I wonder how they get those 3, 4, and 5 star ratings!

LOL!

Reply by jba/fl on 4/25/13 6:08pm
Msg #467193

Easy - from Oct or Nov 2012 comment:

Unless you are the only 1 in your area, they'll jerk u around.Cheap&rude,got it?

Reply by sueharke on 4/25/13 10:18pm
Msg #467210

Re: Easy - from Oct or Nov 2012 comment:

This service called me at 7:00 pm for a signing in my area. I told them "no" and to take me off the calling list again.

Reply by Matt_VA on 4/26/13 8:18am
Msg #467228

I got an email request just last night for this saturday from SolCal for an appt. Says that Provident funding does not Fund on Martin Luther King Jrs birthday. Huh??? Of course, gives no price, says around noon for appt. Around noon? I think if a company can't even compose a simple email, then I'll stay away. Sounds like my thinking is correct. Read this crap:

Hello, We were contacting you to see if you would be available for a closing tomorrow in FAIRFAX VA 22032. They would like to sign tomorrow around noon. Email docs on a Refi. If you would are available please call or email back. Also if what your fee would be. Thank you

--

ALL SIGNING AGENTS PLEASE READ BELOW VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS

Provident Funding will be open for business but will not fund any loans on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Therefore, all locks that expire that day will be automatically extended to January 22, 2013.

If your loan docs are for PROVIDENT: BORROWER MUST SIGN AND DATE THEIR OWN DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO CANCEL. ALL DATES MUST BE CLEAN AND CLEAR AND CANNOT EVEN LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN CORRECTED. IF THEY DO, PLEASE EXCHANGE DOCUMENT WITH CLEAN ONE FROM BORROWERS COPY. ALSO PRINT LOAN DOCS ON LETTER-SIZE PAPER FOR PROVIDENT. escrow docs can be on legal, please do not cut-off

IF YOUR LOAN HAS A TRUSTEE NEXT TO NAME ON SIGNATURE PAGE, PLEASE CALL TO VERIFY IF TRUSTEE IS TO BE ADDED.
IF IT SAYS TRUSTEE AND INDIVIDUAL ALSO CALL US, IN MOST CASES NO TRUSTEE IS SIGNED, JUST NAME. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US.
triple check your docs
and lets get them to the client the next day if at all possible.

All documents must be shipped same day. If signing is prior to last overnight pick up. Call us for assistance to find a drop box. This is crucial to receiving full payment.

ALL forms MUST be filled out completely.
Please know SoCal Signings, is available 24-7 so if you have a question, please call... we are here to help you and be your in office support. 909-917-4586 is our after-hours phone number. During office hours please call our toll free number at 866-435-6906.

Thank you for trusting SoCal Signings!
SoCal Signing Co.
142 E Bonita Ave, Suite 231
San Dimas, CA 91773
1-866-435-6906 toll free
909-498-0430 efax

Like us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on Twitter: Click Here

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.