Notary Rotary
Turned down and OK fee but long drive for Thurs evening
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 4/23/13 4:27pm
Msg #466809

thinking I will get one or more assignments locally for the same money as it is close to EOM; but it is still rather slow so maybe I will wish I had taken it. I really need a premium fee to drive a long way plus the time - so maybe better just to turn it down even if I don't get another job.

Reply by Lee/AR on 4/23/13 5:01pm
Msg #466816

You did the right thing--no matter what happens n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 4/23/13 8:16pm
Msg #466864

Don't second guess yourself -

Here is another thing that needs to be considered, as long as others are talking about this tonight. If you ever need to return to that borrower on your own dime, are you going to be happy about it? I once took a job many, many moons ago almost 100 miles away at a fee that was fair, though not great. It turned out to be missing something and I had to return. Thankfully gas was much cheaper then, but I was still kicking myself mightily.

Of course, one learns a lot from these situations, but try to think of these things in advance.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.