Notary Rotary
Unique Signatures
Notary Discussion History

Unique Signatures
Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by Maria Tober on 4/30/13 12:39pm
Msg #467867

Unique Signatures

Please be warned Laura Washington does not pay as she promises. I have been calling and emailing her for the past 60 days and all I get is a bunch of excuses....... The check was mailed out last week, accounting is not in right now they are out to lunch, I will be sending a gift card with your check because you have not been paid for your patience, & I stopped payment on check and will be overnighting your check. Now she won't even return my phone calls. Save your self the time and agony of this sort of unacceptable behavior on behalf of this agency. I did a same day signing for this lady Laura Washington and now she's not complying with her end of the job.

Reply by CarolF/NC on 4/30/13 1:02pm
Msg #467872

Thanks. Have you called the title company?

I hear some have been very successful reporting non payment to the TCs. Maybe reputable signing companies do
Not want to do business with companies that do not pay. Someone claims you can file against a TC,s insurance or bond as they are liable for their subcontractors.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/30/13 1:06pm
Msg #467874

Agree with Carol - call TC to confirm with them that the

file funded, and then mention that you have not yet been paid by Unique Signatures. Ask TC to assist you with getting Unique Signatures to pay you.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 4/30/13 4:09pm
Msg #467912

Thanks for the warning, but ....

... any NRer would immediately see in SC that this outfit never pays. Why would any NRer ever take a job from them?

Still, hope you get paid!

Reply by Kevin Byrd on 4/30/13 6:47pm
Msg #467930

Re: Thanks for the warning, but ....

I had the same problem a few months back and told her to pay me through Paypal and she did and the check did come a few days later also

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.