Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 4/1/13 10:30am
Msg #463961

the listed site that has the ONLY CURRENT COMPLAINTS is n/m

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 4/1/13 10:34am
Msg #463962

Re: the listed site that has the ONLY CURRENT COMPLAINTS is

https://loan-closers.com/contact-us

I'm sure the owners of this site will get sick of the all the NEGATIVE PUBLICITY they'll be receiving.

Free advertising is one thing, but when any business is directly associated with a website that is supporting false claims, it truly will be NEGATIVE PUBLICITY for that business.

I don't think they'd want their name SMEARED thru $hit, or perhaps, Mr. & Mrs. Spooner do?

IDK...we'll see... YUP, I'M CALLING YOU FOOLS OUT! RICK SPOONER & CRISTY SPOONER, COME ON DOWN! IF YOU DARE!

Reply by ananotary on 4/1/13 10:43am
Msg #463964

RICK SPOONER & CRISTY SPOONER of Rancho Santa Margarita?

I did a quick google search. Maybe they don't know about that site? It seems that they have some bigger things going on in their personal life....

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 4/1/13 11:02am
Msg #463967

Re: RICK SPOONER & CRISTY SPOONER of Rancho Santa Margarita?

MAILING ADDRESS

25909 Pala, Suite 320 Mission Viejo, CA 92691

as listed on their site...

Reply by Ronnie_WA on 4/1/13 2:04pm
Msg #463996

Re: Loan-closers.com will be the one we boycott then.

Thanks for sharing!

Reply by JimAZ on 4/1/13 10:27pm
Msg #464049

Not on my smart phone contacts of 4 & 5 stars, so automatic boycott. In addition to marketing, I continually monitor 4 & 5 stars for addition and deletion on my smart phone contact list. I just recently deleted a SS that used to be a 5 star, but seems to be heading downhill based on recent comments on the forum. Love this site.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 4/3/13 8:47pm
Msg #464353

OMG..While I was on the road tonight I get a call from Loan-Closers..Not really hearing well I accepted a signing from them for tomorrow..They agreed to my fee..But when I was able to look at my confirmation..I couldnt believe that I would accept a closing from them..So I turned it back! Now Im thinking Im going to be the next person added to the list..lol..

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.