Notary Rotary
American Title lowballing....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by loancloser46 on 8/26/13 6:56am
Msg #481910

Called to do a refi......they wanted to pay $90, oh and there are faxbacks too.......around 30 or so pages. Was informed the schedulers get "dinged " if they go over $90. No thanks.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 8/26/13 8:46am
Msg #481922

If its American in NE, they've always been lowballers.

Reply by A S Johnson on 8/26/13 8:51am
Msg #481923

How can I say this, we, the Notaries with cost of doing thier assignments, get dinged and low balled all the time, so let the schedulees, who have no cost of doing thier jobs, get dinged they are them ones who get a reqular pay check. My position as a Notary, I just want work for those lowballers. Sooner or later they will "ding" themsleves out of business.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 8/26/13 12:35pm
Msg #481966

Ding, Ding! Winner!

My common sense, and business sense, gets "dinged" when i accept work where I end up paying them for the "privilege" of "helping" them to make money.

When I hear things like that, my phone has a terrible habit... it hangs up. They are looking for garage sale prices but want professional services. Those types of companies get dinged right off my list of companies that receive quotes of less than $250 for a local refi w/ fax backs and Net 15 payment terms.

I am not in the charity business to ensure that banks, lenders, & TC's keep their profit margins high. I don't see them "donating" money to my "charity" each month to "help me out" to pay my bills.

I understand that it is not the schedulers themselves that are the problem, it's the companies that they work for that do not respect what NSA's bring to the table in order for them to do what they do. Even so, a nice scheduler will not cause me to make stupid business decisions.

Reply by 101livescan on 8/26/13 9:15am
Msg #481929

Owned by Bank of America!

Reply by John/CT on 8/26/13 10:15am
Msg #481936

That says it all ... with their "monster" packages. Frown

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.