Notary Discussion History

Barney Ross from Wells Fargo San Rafael. anyone work w/him? n/m
Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by Mung/CA on 8/5/13 8:05pm
Msg #479329

Barney Ross from Wells Fargo San Rafael. anyone work w/him? n/m

Reply by Yoli/CA on 8/5/13 9:11pm
Msg #479335

Re: Barney Ross from Wells Fargo San Rafael. anyone work w/him?

No experience there. However, I suggest you get A/P name and contact information in case of a delay in payment. Had to contend with that with my local branch on some gnw. Work was performed at my local branch for another branch's customers. A/P was at other branch. What was supposed to have been paid next day, took 3 weeks.

Reply by Mung/CA on 8/5/13 9:31pm
Msg #479339

what is A/P? n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/5/13 9:32pm
Msg #479340

Accounts Payable n/m

Reply by Tudi/CA on 8/7/13 1:54pm
Msg #479545

Re: Accounts Payable

When the invoice goes to accounts payable, they will check to see if you have a W-9 on file with them, as a vendor. If you don't, accounts payable will kick the invoice back. I just went through this with Wells Fargo. I did some notary work for one of their branches about a month ago and hadn't received payment. When I called my contact over there, he researched it with accounts payable (AP) and AP called me back. They asked me to send my W-9 along with the invoice and they would pay me. It's in the works right now.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.