Notary Rotary
Car Title Loans
Notary Discussion History

Car Title Loans
Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by JENNY/TX on 8/31/13 11:19am
Msg #482792

Car Title Loans

Can anyone tell me if these are on the up and up?

From email: Apple Car Cash Miami, Fl

For the vehicle inspection, you will need to collect a few documents from
our customer, complete a simple vehicle check list, and mail the documents
to one of our employees who lives in Texas.

Thanks.

Reply by JPH13/MO on 8/31/13 11:27am
Msg #482794

Re: Car Title Loans - yes they are on the up and up

I have only done a few and not with this company, but have heard of it. It doesn't cover my area or I would attempt to sign up with them. These are easy to do, 20 minutes tops, and if you can make $75 or more are well worth doing as long as you don't need to drive very far, since there isn't much paperwork and you don't need to print anything out.

The only thing I questioned when I first did one was that they required a copy of the guy's car insurance - what they really meant was just a copy of his card showing that he had insurance coverage, they didn't need the actual policy.

Reply by JPH13/MO on 8/31/13 11:31am
Msg #482796

I wont do debt settlements, but this is not as bad...

Yes, they are risking their car, but the few I did all had money coming in soon and would be able to pay off the loan without any problem. They just couldn't wait to get the money that was coming and this was a way to survive until then.

Reply by JENNY/TX on 8/31/13 12:09pm
Msg #482802

Re: Car Title Loans - yes they are on the up and up

Thanks for helping me make my decision.

Reply by Robert522TX on 8/31/13 12:10pm
Msg #482803

I received the same email; guess we will find out about them!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.