Notary Rotary
Delinquent Attorney Collection
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by John/CT on 8/23/13 5:45pm
Msg #481683

After beating my brain out with unanswered e-mails and non-returned calls, I was about ready to turn this account over to a collections firm. Then I saw a recent post by COPPERHEAD - VA, which referenced thier post on March 4, 2010 (msg # 325273) and their success threatening to write the attorney's Bar Association.

Following that up, I composed a letter to my guy's Bar Association, with a note on top: "Barring receipt of you payment by Monday afternoon, this letter will go out in that evening's mail." I faxed it to him last night; he called me this morning asking for my banking information so he could wire me the funds. By 4 o'clock this afternoon the money was posted to our account. Smile

Thank you, thank you, thank you COPPERHEAD!!! BTW if anyone wants a "sanitized" version of the letter, simply send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 8/23/13 5:56pm
Msg #481685

^^ LIKE!!! ^^ Good for you!!! n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 8/23/13 8:21pm
Msg #481695

Good for you & thanks to Linda, too, for this great

technique for dealing with attorneys. I wonder how they feel to be on the receiving end of threats. ;-)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.