Notary Rotary
EOM
Notary Discussion History

EOM
Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by chucke/fl on 8/23/13 3:30pm
Msg #481674

EOM

Well, I guess I will start the thread. I've only had about 5 signing for the whole month. Last month, I only had 1 EOM signing. I fear this month will probably be worst. I wish everyone good luck with this weekend and Monday :-(

Reply by Luckydog on 8/23/13 4:54pm
Msg #481679

Right with you Chuck. I am in south Florida, Palm Bch County and have had only 7 to date for the month and 2 lined up for next week. Ouch. At least you are not alone, seems like most of us in the same boat. The foreclosures have dried up down here compared to Orlando and Ft Meyers areas, and as interests go up, refi's go down. Just have to weather the storm.

Reply by Robert522TX on 8/23/13 5:15pm
Msg #481680

Have 1 for tomorrow, nothing for next week.

I did get a call about 3 pm to do a signing about 75 miles away at 7:30 pm tonight for $90, print 2 copies...of course they have to get my fee approved, and I guess that didn't work out.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 8/23/13 5:21pm
Msg #481681

Yesterday and today were slow for me. Nothing yesterday and today just a GN appt. this morning and a REO purchase signing this afternoon.

I do have 2 refi signings tomorrow and 4 on the books for Monday. August should end up as an average month for me. Since I am in Orlando, I almost always do 2 or 3 signings a month for borrowers here on vacation from other states and that helps keep me busy.

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/23/13 7:31pm
Msg #481692

Sorry to hear about only 5/month, I could not do this if I only had 5 signings. This was a bad week for me, EOM I have 2 scheduled and 6 for next week total.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 8/23/13 9:49pm
Msg #481701

Hit #5 for the month (with 2 today) - 1 seller, 1 refi.

Very first lender office signing. It was an Adventure - a 2 hour adventure! But at least I didn't have to print docs.

Reply by HSH/WA on 8/23/13 11:57pm
Msg #481706

Re: EOM has not meant much for me for

several months now. I had one today and one for Monday. All in all this will be a little below average month. But, sorry to say, I think the trend is down - less apps = less closings. On the bright side, maybe, all the low offer SSs have stopped calling. I'm sure someone else is doing them which is OK with me.

Reply by doglover/CA on 8/24/13 12:59am
Msg #481709

Re: EOM has not meant much for me for

The thankful part of the slowdown for me is that I haven't had any calls from the extreme lowballers lately. They must be getting the message when I have been refusing to answer the phone when they called.

Reply by L. Knox Wimberly on 8/24/13 11:40am
Msg #481729

I usually do 7 - 10 on refi EOM day. I have three scheduled right now (would normally have 7+ scheduled). I'll probably end up with 5.

Fortunately, I do as many purchases as refis. My purchase business has not slowed down. My refi business is off by about 30%. I anticipate it to decline more. I should end August with 80 total signings.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.