Notary Rotary
Following Up with Company
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by agntjAZ on 8/2/13 11:29am
Msg #479048

I was wondering if it is ok to following up with a signing company that hired you for a job to make sure everything went well and that they were happy with your services.

Reply by Sha/CA on 8/2/13 11:55am
Msg #479053

Absolutely... n/m

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 8/2/13 11:57am
Msg #479054

Absolutely

Just don't come off as a greenhorn and arouse their suspicions that something is wrong with the file or why else would you be calling/e-mailing?. Say something like you just did the so and so signing and you appreciate their calling you and you enjoyed working with them and hope to hear from them again and let you know if you can do anything else, blah blah. I liked the part about you hoped "they were happy with your services." Just sound confident and professional ... not like you're hoping nothing went wrong.

Reply by 101livescan on 8/2/13 12:03pm
Msg #479056

Re: Absolutely

"I really appreciate your effortless manner of communication and getting the documents to me in a timely manner, the ease in which the entire process is with your company. I look forward to working with you again soon. Have a great day! Call me any time."

Upbeat and complimenting. They will remember your positive stance.

Reply by Christine/OK on 8/3/13 6:14am
Msg #479145

LIKE!! :D n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.