Reply by Frank/NC on 8/20/13 2:44pm
Msg #481233

Good to work for and pay in 2 weeks.

Reply by Mary_in_VA on 8/20/13 4:54pm
Msg #481262

Re: Concur with Frank. - Met my fee and paid quickly. n/m

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 8/20/13 4:57pm
Msg #481263

Thanks Frank I've just had a very bad experience with them. They booked me for tonight, it was 1 1/4 hours drive so I asked what the fee would be if the person did not sign and they answered me everything was fine. Today was the appointment I emailed them asking where the docs were at 2pm the appointment was for 6:30pm no answer. Again at 3:45pm I asked where the docs were and if they didn't respond in 15 minutes I would assume the appointment has been cancelled again no response. I called the customer they haven't heard from them so I cancelled the appointment with the customer as well. At this time, 6pm, I've not heard from them, this is such a poor professional experience I will not take their work again.

Reply by Frank/NC on 8/20/13 5:29pm
Msg #481282

It's too bad you had that kind of experience with them. I've noticed that late docs have become a major issue with almost every closing. I suspect that with the slow down in business, most lenders and TC have laid off people and are trying to get by with skeleton crews. Right now I'm waiting for 2 refi's that were supposed to close hours ago.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.