Notary Rotary
Funny
Notary Discussion History

Funny
Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by Glenna Webb on 8/9/13 6:56pm
Msg #479880

Funny

With all the late docs that happen in this field, hubby said I should be like the cable company, show up at the borrower's house anytime between 9-4. That would give some lead way. Just a joke Smile ....Hope you all have a great weekend!

Reply by desktopfull on 8/9/13 7:14pm
Msg #479883

LOL! n/m

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 8/9/13 7:53pm
Msg #479889

I might just remember that . . . lost a TC job today ($160); it was last minute and signer was not flexible with time. I had a 1:00 in another county and couldn't make it back for the time he needed. Oh well - it happens.

I'd much rather have regular clients with whom I have a good relationship with - who I trust and that trusts me to do my job. The SS had scheduled early in the week, had docs sent early and pays ON TIME!! That's worth the "loss" in my book Smile

p.s. Don't think I didn't TRY to get my 1 pm rescheduled with buyer!

Reply by Exclusive Mobile Notary on 8/10/13 10:49am
Msg #479958

That's why when I'm confirming the time with the customer, I never say I will be there at 12pm. I always say, I'll arrive "around 12pm". That way at 12:02pm, they're not calling asking where I am. Had that happen before and I had to laugh at the customer and ask if they were serious...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.