Notary Rotary
Getting very frustrated with Servicelink lack of payment
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by mtnotary on 8/9/13 10:46am
Msg #479774

I have sent invoices and they are only partially paying them. For instance one check they short changed $25.00 for a print fee. Even though I sent them a scan of the confirmation. Then they wrote back and said whoops our error we will send you $25.00 for the missing print fee. That was 10 days ago.
Then I did a job twice as the customer cancelled it the first time as Citibank didn't give them what they wanted. I went back out there a week later. Both jobs were 200 miles round trip. I have been paid for one of the two. I was promised full payment for both. I have been told by accounting that it is up to the Service Coordinator to tell them its ok to pay. I have been trying on a daily basis to get ahold of the Service Coordinator but he is conveniently not returning my calls and/or emails.
Any suggestion? We are talking a lot of money and quite frankly I am getting very upset and frustrated.

Reply by BossLadyMD on 8/9/13 10:57am
Msg #479780

I stopped working for ServiceSTINK about 3 yrs ago now

I remember reading earlier in the summer that they were sending notaries $40 for their 'loyalty'. Isnt that special.....(eye roll)

Reply by ToniK on 8/9/13 3:58pm
Msg #479850

Re: I stopped working for ServiceSTINK about 3 yrs ago now

thats only on Chase loans

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/9/13 12:05pm
Msg #479802

8+ years and never looked back

When fee's went below 100, fax backs, split packages and influx of cheap notaries I said goodbye. I think last I heard for this area 55-65 bucks gets the work now..

Reply by Neil L. Kleeger on 8/9/13 2:12pm
Msg #479836

HINDSIGHT!!!!

You should have checked online BEFORE you went to work for those thieves.

Reply by Darlin_AL on 8/9/13 4:41pm
Msg #479855

They've been good to me, a few glitches..

but when I turn down a XX offer, I get the call back with my XXX because, apparenty, the XX person didn't work out so well---for the same signing. I would say 90% payments come very quickly and all have been correct. As I understand it, this is an umbrella situation where several providers have been associated together; there have been 2 revised biling scenarios in the last few months. But I do like working with them & repeat business!!

Reply by mtnotary on 8/9/13 5:35pm
Msg #479865

Re: They've been good to me, a few glitches..

For the past 8 years I haven't had any problems they have always met my $xxx fee but as of late things are changing drastically.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.