Notary Rotary
India Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

India Signing Service
Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by Larry Wilson on 8/28/13 8:14pm
Msg #482411

India Signing Service

I had a SS call from India ysterday. It was 6:00am in India when she called. Have any of you experienced a call from another country?

Reply by PegiT_MN on 8/28/13 8:15pm
Msg #482412

I get a lot of calls from a 305 Miami, Florida telephone number from two of my title companies, but I know for a fact the schedulers are in Columbia.......title company verified it and one of the schedulers verified it.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/28/13 8:18pm
Msg #482413

There's one ss that has outsourced scheduling to the

Phillipines. At first I thought it was India. It was a bit of a problem at first, because I can't always understand them & vice versa. It has worked out in the long run, though.

Reply by janCA on 8/28/13 10:46pm
Msg #482430

I don't believe in outsourcing. Taking jobs away from our country and the people that live here, struggling. I won't knowingly work for these companies.

Reply by Les_CO on 8/29/13 8:08am
Msg #482444

DITTO! n/m

Reply by Notarysigner on 8/29/13 9:39am
Msg #482458

Well, well I know of one owner of a "much discussed" notary directory who is in "the Outsourcing" business. Most of you are a member of THAT site!

Reply by Les_CO on 8/29/13 10:11am
Msg #482465

It seems like I vaguely remember that there was an outsourcing service being offered by the owner of the numbers site. Apparently he doesn’t use it himself, but is selling the service, makes me wonder how good it is. As soon as I get fluent in Hindi, I may call them.

Reply by Notarysigner on 8/29/13 10:22am
Msg #482467

Bingo!

Reply by HSH/WA on 8/29/13 11:19am
Msg #482478

Re: Can you imagine trying to get paid form a

site in India or where ever? Unless it is tied together with a known lender here in the US, you are at their mercy when it comes to being paid. As for outsourcing - I don't try to tell people how to run their business.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 8/29/13 3:06pm
Msg #482510

I personally have never had a call from an outsourced SS; isn't it just the scheduling that is outsourced? The actual signing service or title company, is still calling the shots and making the payments. I don't think getting paid has anything to do with is making the scheduling calls.

Reply by Les_CO on 8/29/13 3:21pm
Msg #482514

I guess that would depend on who you are willing to work for? My favorite SS is owned and operated not only by a US citizen, but also is a US resident, and a commissioned Notary Public, as are all the schedulers, and between them have personally done thousands of signings, and they know this business. Also getting paid from them depends ONLY on if you do the job.

Reply by jba/fl on 8/29/13 4:18pm
Msg #482519

Is this your neighbor? If so, you get paid for doing your job, exactly as you are to do it. Meaning, not the way it is asked of you when asked to overlook id issues. I am forever grateful for her standing behind me on that one.

Reply by Les_CO on 8/30/13 8:39am
Msg #482611

To clarify….you get paid if you do the job properly, or if you print docs and it cancels (print fee) or you go with the docs and the borrower doesn’t show (full fee) or the borrower doesn’t sign (full fee) or the borrower rescinds (full fee) also pays extra for large fax backs or on critical funding docs, and your payment is not contingent on her getting paid. Yes, she is in Colorado, has a million dollars in liability and E&O insurance (covers her notaries on Provident loans) and is BBB “A” rated, and speaks English, and is still in business.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.