Notary Rotary
Look out folks... ANS has a commissioned notary
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by Marian_in_CA on 8/12/13 5:32pm
Msg #480217

Some people may think I'm dumb for posting this... but I don't really care. It's a matter of public record. Smile Plus, there have been several people wondering lately, both here and elsewhere, if they are still in business because apparently, they've stopped answering phones and emails. When it was created, one of the owners was actively serving probation for identity theft. This is simply a matter of documented fact.

Jason Kirkish, the husband of the aforementioned, was just issued a CA notary commission 2 days ago. I happened to see it this morning what I was looking over the updated CA list.

Kirkish, Jason L.
P O Box 973
Wildomar CA 92595
Comm #2036374
Expires: 8/10/2017

Just though I'd let you all know. Interestingly enough... and the timing is right here... in Msg #471506 an apparent employee of AND stated, " Our owner has recently passed her notary exam and is happy to further things with this industry." So, many Amanda and Jason did it together? I think we all knew Amanda would never have been given a commission because state law required at least 5 years from the completion of a sentence on certain crimes before being eligible... and that includes convictions that were expunged. I don't know what happened there... I just know that the employee said the *she* took the exam. But, according to state records, it's her husband who got the commission. As for the rest? Well... I'll leave that to everyone else.

BTW... if you need references:

Msg #474465

Msg #471355

Msg #471490

...and there are plenty more.

Reply by 101livescan on 8/12/13 6:10pm
Msg #480221

Wow! Let's see how this new notary likes getting nickled and dimed, paid in 45 to 90 business days, or not at all, and when no one returns his call or deducts $5 to $35 for infractions the SS deems appropriate, that will make him realize this is no cake walk. Hope you like faxbacks and edocs for $85. We all think it's chump change.

Jason, we could use more 5 star companies. Is there something you can do to raise ANS' star rating in SC? You could become our hero!

But if you're thinking of coming up above water with a new company name, address, telephone number and spiel, we're all ready for you, cuz we as very experienced NSAs know the game!

Reread your notary handbook before you start, because NO ONE ELSE IS TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR JOURNAL, SEAL OR LOAN DOCS BUT YOU, UNDER YOUR STRICT AND EXCLUSIVE CONTROL.

Not to be shared under any circumstances. Only saying this because we all know who you're in the company of someone who can't become a commissioned notary, and this could be tricky for you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.