Love Maverick Signings
Notary Discussion History

Love Maverick Signings
Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by Eric Andrist on 8/20/13 5:31pm
Msg #481284

Love Maverick Signings

Just an FYI...

I've only done a few signings with them, but they've been really great. They are auto loans and they Fedex all the paperwork to you which they request be done within 24 hours. The docs all come with every signature blank highlighted. They send you a Fedex envelope already made out for return. It's not very much money, but they've all been close by me and not more than 20 documents to sign in total.

Today I got one, a husband/wife buying a car. They actually highlighted all the signature spots with blue or pink to denote where each person signs! I know it seems very remedial, but it makes for a very fast signing and I think the signers like that it's clearly marked.

I really wish that home loan docs could be highlighted.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 8/20/13 5:35pm
Msg #481287

<<<I really wish that home loan docs could be highlighted. >>>

They often are ... when they're overnighted to you. But gawd forbid *you* might highlight. They come and cut off your thumbs ... or worse!!

Reply by Eric Andrist on 8/20/13 5:59pm
Msg #481293

LOL

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 8/20/13 10:08pm
Msg #481330

Amen to that, GG. n/m

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 8/20/13 6:35pm
Msg #481299

Linked now.

Eric, if you haven't already done so, be sure to rate them in SC.

I too like when Maverick Signings calls. Very professional and easy to work with, professional pay for the services requested and always pays on time according to my records.

"I really wish that home loan docs could be highlighted."

:-) Several years ago (like 6 or 7), I actually had a person from one company tell me that she highlighted (in yellow) the docs for me prior to scanning -- to help make my job easier. Evidently she had just started and wanted to help all the NSA's she could.
She was so nice and tried to be so helpful to go above and beyond to help make the NSA's job easier, I hated to break the news to her regarding yellow highlighted items and scanned docs (in B&W PDF files).

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 8/20/13 10:07pm
Msg #481329

Same here!

I love those guys...wish they had more work for me up here. The packages usually are always overnighted right from the dealership. I'd say about half of the time, the paperwork is being signed by somebody cosigning a loan for a relative. For the work involved, I'd say the price is always just about right. If they call me, I will always say yes unless I'm out of town. Plus they pay on time with no hassle. If there is extended travel involved, they pay for that, too.

In fact, they are really good about listening to their notaries. For you CA notaries that get their assignments, that Identity Affidavit that they send you with the confirmations? I actually helped Sylvia revamp it several years ago after providing them feedback about a previous form they were using which wasn't compliant with CA law. They actually cared enough to listen and make it easier on us.

It's worth learning their rules (and even paying for their test) to get in to their system. I wouldn't say that for most people, but you have to remember that these aren't real estate loans...it's automotive, so there are some differences.

Reply by 101livescan on 8/20/13 10:17pm
Msg #481332

Life would be sweet with more vendors like Maverick! n/m

Reply by zebbienc on 8/21/13 7:43am
Msg #481357

Re: Life would be sweet with more vendors like Maverick!

do you know if they are nationwide? do they do business in NC?

Reply by DebraOro/CA on 8/21/13 10:25am
Msg #481369

Re: Life would be sweet with more vendors like Maverick!

Zebbienc, I researched them last night, and yes they use people nationwide for signings. I emailed them to find out how to sign up with them and got an email back this morning: There new website is coming in September, and they will be able to accept more new notaries at that time. And they do want more notaries. They also have a sister site for mortgage signings: AMS Signings.

Reply by LynnNC on 8/21/13 10:42am
Msg #481372

I handle signings for Maverick in NC - love em! n/m

Reply by MonicaFL on 8/22/13 9:51pm
Msg #481607

Re: I handle signings for Maverick in FL

They are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.