Notary Rotary
New Company "The Accurate Group of Texas"
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by Christine Taylor on 8/5/13 2:39pm
Msg #479284

Hello everyone, I just received an email form a company called The Accurate Group of Texas. Here is what the email says:
The Accurate Group of Texas (Accurate) is currently looking for qualified notaries to close real estate transactions throughout Texas. Accurate is one of the nations leading Real Estate title & appraisal management companies. We service mortgage lenders, finance companies, credit unions, and banking institutions throughout the United States.

Accurate is currently using predominately notary services, but are moving quickly to strengthen and utilize our own network of notary/attorney signing partners. We are doing this to provide a higher level of service to our clients by dealing directly with, and having better communication with, our signing agents. This is a unique opportunity to partner with Accurate and become a reliable extension of our company within your service coverage area.

Accurate is looking for only the best signing agents in your area. Our signing agent partners are:

100% reliable – accountable for delivering the same excellent Accurate service
Excellent communicate skills – communicate effectively with Accurate and our client’s borrowers
Extensive proven experience with diverse loan packages
Professional appearance
Covered by $100,000+ E&O policy
Excellent computer (and printing) skills
Access to UPS drop boxes
Access to scan/fax specific docs on occasion

You are receiving this vendor package in our efforts of launching a successful direct relationship with our notaries. Please carefully review and complete the attached package and return to my email below.

If anyone else has received this email or has actually done some work for them please let me know. I have already looked them up on the different directories and they are not listed. I don't want to get involved with a company I don't know/not listed.

Reply by ikando on 8/5/13 4:26pm
Msg #479306

Christine, I used the orange Search button and found 3 threads from 2010 for this company, one with almost identical email notice. Apparently they were not well of back then.

Reply by Robert522TX on 8/5/13 5:36pm
Msg #479315

I received the same email, used the orange search button, and didn't find positive comments.
One person did state that they were probably a franchise, and some of them were very good to work for.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.