Notary Rotary
New to the signing agent side
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by Claudia Froehlich on 8/7/13 3:12pm
Msg #479552

I am an experienced notary but new to the signing agent aspect. How do I get my name out there on some sort of site and/or companies? I have E & O insurance, background check completed.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 8/7/13 3:54pm
Msg #479555

Everything you want to know is already available here.

At the top of page one is an orange Search button. That will give you access to roughly 10 years of Q & A from many dozens (if not hundreds) of other people who have come here looking for the same info. Make that button your best friend.

Also, read this board every day. You'll find that this is a tough time to be breaking into this business, so it's going to require a serious commitment and a thick skin. (E.g., check out the post just below this one...)

Reply by JanetK_CA on 8/7/13 3:55pm
Msg #479556

[Meant the "thread" below this one... ;>)] n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 8/7/13 4:54pm
Msg #479565

Also check out 3 more threads down: 300 people laid off. n/m

Reply by 101livescan on 8/8/13 4:02am
Msg #479627

Be sure to study Signing Central, avoid any company with three stars or less. Many companies will bite the dust in the coming months due to refinance market slowing to a snail's pace. Not the gig it was earlier tis year. GNW pays more, less challenge, no edocs, just show up and notarize.

Good luck!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.