Notary Rotary
Payment from National Link
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by JinCA on 8/19/13 3:41pm
Msg #481030

I did a job for them last week. I have a National Link Billing Statement in my files. Have not worked for them in a long time.
I have called, and left voicemails, as everyone I speak to has no idea how I will get paid. I would like to just fill out the statement and Fax it, but it does not have a Fax # on it.
Any help would be appreciated.
TIA, J.

Reply by ToniK on 8/19/13 4:08pm
Msg #481036

[e-mail address].

Thats where I send all my invoices.

Reply by Lee/AR on 8/19/13 4:40pm
Msg #481052

Send at eom for whole month n/m

Reply by Jack/AL on 8/19/13 11:19pm
Msg #481120

Anyone needing the Excel file for billing NationalLink can fire off an email to me at [e-mail address] and put "NationalLink billing" as the subject (or something similar, so I'll know what you want). Here's the email I sent to OP JinCA.........Attached is the required file in Excel format. As ToniK said, just complete it at the end of the month, to include all National Link signings done during the month. Yes, it really is to be emailed to [e-mail address]. NationalLink is a part of Servicelink, doing mostly PNC loans in my area. I have no idea why the billing is done this way, but I've not had any problems getting paid.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.