Notary Rotary
Precision Notary Services - Ft Worth, TX
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by Joni-Lu Schmidt on 8/21/13 2:34pm
Msg #481426

New notary company. I have done several assignments for them (Kerri Ruth and Debbie Finney) in the past month. They pay fair, stay in constant communication about the assignments, and pay on time (w/i 30 days)!

If they call you do take an assignment for them, don't hesitate! Accept it!

Reply by Yoli/CA on 8/21/13 3:59pm
Msg #481454

Please add them to Signing Central and code them for nationwide so everyone can see them.

Thanks!

Reply by Joni-Lu Schmidt on 8/22/13 12:46pm
Msg #481549

I tried, but received a message that they're already listed with their signing companies. I don't see them on the list, though.

Reply by Nola Matlock on 8/22/13 3:05pm
Msg #481567

I absolutely love Precision Notary Services. Debbie and Kerri Ruth are honest, helpful and great to work with. I would not hesitate to work for them. They pay very quickly without any followup! I don't know why they are not listed in Signing Central; it says they are, but no listing. :-/

Reply by Precision Notary Services on 8/23/13 9:27am
Msg #481637

I have contacted Notary Rotary and they are supposed to be correcting the issue of why Precision Notary Services is not on there. I appreciate ALL of our notaries and all their hard work that they do for Precision Notary. We couldnt do it with YOU!! Thank you again everyone!!

Kerri Ruth
Owner

Reply by Kim Menefee on 9/27/13 4:06pm
Msg #486289

I have enjoyed working with Precision Notary Services in Ft. Worth, TX. Kerri, Debbie and the whole team are a pleasure to work with – do not hesitate to accept an assignment from them. They are professional, friendly and pay quickly.

Reply by Precision Notary Services on 12/4/13 4:09pm
Msg #495006

We are now listed under Signing Central.

Thank you,
Kerri Ruth

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.