Notary Rotary
Prestige Signing
Notary Discussion History

Prestige Signing
Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by felas54 on 8/21/13 5:06pm
Msg #481468

Prestige Signing

Does anyone having problems getting paid from prestige signing, I did a signing for them in April and have not been able to get in touch with them.

Thanks,

Reply by Yoli/CA on 8/21/13 5:20pm
Msg #481471

Is that Prestige Signing Group Services, Des Moines, IA??

If so, SC shows them with 2-1/2 star rating. If you do a search, you'll find several comments.

Did you research them prior to accepting the signing?

Insofar as your fee, contact their accounting department. Maybe they just need your W-9.

Reply by ToniK on 8/21/13 5:52pm
Msg #481475

If this is Prestige Signing Group, here is the email: [e-mail address]. Marcey is the contact.

Ive had trouble with these folks as well (if they are PSGRPS). I wouldnt recommend them to no one. My issue was earlier this year. I even made a post about it.

Reply by 101livescan on 8/22/13 8:30am
Msg #481516

They paid me fine for the first three signings I did for them, one was for the COO of their Santa Barbara operation. They must be related to someone at WFG to keep getting orders from them. Today I would not take the risk, although they always met my fees, as they are reputed by others not to pay well, then pay very slowly. Shame on Skye and Cheyenne. They know the biz. Why string notaries out?

Reply by ProGal on 10/7/13 5:51pm
Msg #487319

They pay with numerous collection calls.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.