Notary Discussion History

Reminder: Important Notice
Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by NVLSlady/VA on 8/9/13 8:14pm
Msg #479894

Reminder: Important Notice

This message is above every new message post:

Important Notice
Please consider consulting the Search feature before asking questions. Many questions have been answered repeatedly on this forum by expert notaries . . .

If you are going to ask about a company, please consult the company list in Signing Central (SC) first. If you can't find what you're looking for and still want to post, make sure to reference the company's city and state. If it already exists in SC, please link your post to it. If the company does not already exist in Signing Central, please add it and THEN link your post to it.

The last paragraph is particularly relevant (to this post anyway): I took a call this evening from a company I hadn't heard of. Not in SC so I SEARCHED -- and lo and behold, SIX inquiries about the same co. this year alone! Good reviews - and hopefully I might be the one to add to SC after my experience.

I don't know much, but People PLEASE don't feed the forum "dead fish" (makes 'em cranky).
Most prefer their seafood farm-raised and Fresh. Smile

p.s. It's hard to play nice when you're busy holding your nose

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.