ServiceLink direct deposit
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 8/2/13 12:19pm
Msg #479061

Nice surprise for me this morning.

Accommodated a signing on Wednesday, 7/31/13, for a second home (no RTC). They did request fax-back of criticals. Rather than digging through the stack, I always just scan the entire package back to them. Signing was at 6 pm so SL received scan 8/1 and acknowledged receipt with a "thank you."

In an email time-stamped 12:17 am today, I received notice of payment into my account today. IT'S THERE!!!!

Wouldn't it be nice if all companies paid immediately upon funding ... ?? California Dreaming ... Wink

Reply by Alz on 8/2/13 1:07pm
Msg #479068

It would be nice if ALL companies

paid immediately upon funding. This is what dreams are made of.

Reply by Jack/AL on 8/2/13 4:32pm
Msg #479105

Re: It would be nice if ALL companies

It may be a Thursday thing. Perhaps they have switched to paying immediately, but what I've seen, since signing up for the ACH payment to my credit union account, it that each Thursday a transfer for all outstanding invoices is paid. That is for the 8-digit loans in the Vision System, whatever that means. I think that folks who are not signed up for electronic transfer will receive a check early next week, also cut on Thursday. At least, that's been my experience. I hope that the Cactus System of 7-digit loan nimbers and the NationalLink payments will also follow along with the same procedures. The Vision system is very good, but the darned instructions are still outdated and confusing. The 8-digit loan number signing I did today had the usual 3 pages of ServiceLink's silly iinstructions, telling me to STOP the signing if the borrowers are not present. At the bottom of the third page were instructions for getting paid, stating that invoices will be paid ONLY if sent by snail mail or courier! Such has not bee true for a long time, so I don't understand why the instructions they publish with assignments just confuse the issue and detract from what is actually a very good system.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/2/13 4:53pm
Msg #479107

"...silly iinstructions, telling me to STOP the signing if the borrowers are not present."

ROFL!!!

Reply by Ali/IL on 8/2/13 9:36pm
Msg #479128

They pay on Thursdays.
I einvoice on Wednesdays get a receipt of payment on Thursday evening.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.