Notary Rotary
SigningStream
Notary Discussion History

SigningStream
Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by Mobil/CA on 8/6/13 3:15pm
Msg #479407

SigningStream

Be very careful of this COMPANY. It takes up to 10 weeks to be paid...they stated today that they were processing the end of May invoices, and it would be another week or so....when they called, they said they pay within 4 weeks, now they state that it has always been 8-10 weeks, they said if I did not like it that there are many LSA who do..I have over thirty companies I work for & the longest is 4 weeks, 80% pay within 2 weeks..This company uses our income and then stalls us..We need to stand together on companies like this, refuse signings due to lack of a timley payment and they will eather go out of business or change...

Reply by 101livescan on 8/6/13 4:26pm
Msg #479410

The writing is on the wall, Mobil...

Some SS companies have no working capital (they are stringing notaries along as long as possible)
Some SS companies will only pay you if you squeal loudly enough, rant and rave, and threaten to escalate to title/escrow
Some SS companies will be disappearing from the horizon of our industry from this point forward
Some SS companies take the largest piece of the pie and dole you a miniscule amount
Some SS companies have no integrity whatsoever, and their principals couldn't be a notary if their lives depended on it.

You can count on some companies going out of business on a dime. Be prepared! Protect your flanks. Don't get to far into companies where they owe you too much money. You could be left holding an empty sack! If they can't pay the office rent, salaries or keep the lights on, they aren't going to pay notaries. But somehow they will be able to take that European vacation!

Reply by MW/VA on 8/6/13 7:12pm
Msg #479455

This co. has been discussed a lot lately. Please check SC &

post your comment there. Thanks for warning other notaries, too.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/6/13 7:13pm
Msg #479457

I don't see them in SC, but they must be there. n/m

Reply by TR/NC on 8/6/13 7:35pm
Msg #479461

Home Signings, INC aka Signing Stream search by 714 576 2888

They just called me for a refi with edocs as she was giving her "spill" I looked them up on NR. Had to find them by phone number 714 576 2888. Was offered $65 with fax backs and told there is a 6 step check list you must complete before the signing.

Just for fun after looking at the reviews I told her my fee is XXX just to see what she would say. Her response was really, well good luck with that.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/6/13 7:39pm
Msg #479463

Thanks Some of us link the posts to SC. ;-) n/m

Reply by jnew on 8/7/13 1:14pm
Msg #479540

Re: Thanks Some of us link the posts to SC. ;-)

There was a discussion about this previously and whether Mazen had sold the remnants of Final Link to a new operator. If so, does the new operator plan to make good on the non payments of the former companies and is he trustworthy enough to use. If anyone has any good news, I would love to hear it, but I consistently have all three company names on my no list.

Reply by Eonelin on 8/28/13 6:21pm
Msg #482402

They take a long time to pay. That much is true. But they do pay.

Most of the flack you hear others posting about Signing Stream are because they like to complain and look for posts such as this one to harp on

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.