Notary Rotary
Texasmobilenotaryservices Jimmy Jones.... Lies
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by Notarysigner on 8/2/13 5:09pm
Msg #479110

On June 22nd I did a signing for two borrowers, investment property located in Texas. I quoted a fee of $175 because there was no rescission period and Docs had to be perfect so they could fund....that day. My fee was based on the fact that I would have to fax back the "criticals" which I rarely do. Turned out the criticals amounted to 63 pages of fax backs, so I informed them I wanted an addition $25.00 for doing so.

I rarely work for SS anymore so I usually asked, are you a SS or TC? The answer I got was TC. From my experience you can usually trust a TC to be honest and pay right after the loan closes. I should have taken note of his comment after I told him I needed an additional $25 for the large number of "criticals" because he smartly said, "I don't like your attitude" (a TC would never say anything like that)!
I told him I would dismiss his comment as a "power surge" and to just pay me, and never hire me again. No problem.

Anyway, after two emails and two phone calls and no response to my phone calls, I called the TC and asked to speak with someone in accounting. I spoke with someone who told me THAT signing had been invoiced and paid to a third party notary. I asked who it was and it was the person that called me. The TC added, No, they did NOT work for them. I sent a copy of my confirmation and it showed the notary as an employee of the TC WHICH WAS NOT TRUE.

Received my check today for $150.00.....shorted me $25.00 because of my "Bad attitude."

Well Mr Jimmy Jones...now I'm really pissed......My next post will be to everyone in your Texas TC Trade association so they will know what an ass you are.

And after that, you will see this post ON THE NEXT FULL MOON!

Reply by JanetK_CA on 8/2/13 5:55pm
Msg #479113

Gee, I wonder if he was in attendance at a certain seminar at a certain conference in his state that was held not too long ago.... Wink [I pray this isn't a trend!]

Thanks for letting us know, James. Hope you get your shortage paid!

Reply by Notarysigner on 8/2/13 6:16pm
Msg #479115

Thanks JanetK ...One of the things I've learned is

Legally, as long as it's true (didn't get paid my fee(invoice) I can say whatever I want.

For example, a well know SS Loss a contract with a TC (which they said was worth $15,000 per month) because of what I did. They sued me,ha ha, and lost THAT. Now tell me, why would they think we were at best, stupid?

I forgot in my OP That he said Capital Title of Texas, who I've worked for a number of times. In fact, I think I posted a couple of years back about these ladies who were new to the business (Capitol Title) and didn't know about the "find a notary" feature here. They use to just call me no matter where it was and I would tell them who to call......Free. That's why I know enough about the company, owners, etc. Now this clowns comes along, probably offering to help and ripping them off!

I am so angry I could.........VENT!

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 8/2/13 7:12pm
Msg #479119

Grrr!

Next time some creep says they don't like your attitude, tell them it's the only attitude you have.

However, I do like the "power surge" comeback, too.

In any case, po' Jimmy don't know who he's messin' with!

Get medieval on his you know what, as I know you will, JD. What a scamster, liar and cheat!

Reply by Sandra G Holland on 8/3/13 1:34pm
Msg #479177

Re: Grrr!

My only contact with Texas Mobile Notary was two signings in May that were cancelled. I spoke with him. I have had a contact with Capital Title but I don't have notes of why there was no signing. Maybe it was too far away for me to fit it into my schedule.

Reply by Texas Mobile Notary Services on 10/1/13 5:58pm
Msg #486662

Concerning the very rude post of Mr. Dawson. We just went back and looked at ALL of the emails for this closing. We quoted him a fee of $150, which he agreed to close AND scan back for this fee. It's all on the confirmation, and all of the emails between us prove this as well. It was ONLY AFTER he faxed the documents he sent an email back to our office saying he was not going to charge us $175. We have the email, from before where he agreed to close and fax back docs for the $150.

Before you start threatening and trying to make our company look bad, you might want to also consider agreeing to a fee and then trying to come back and charge more after the fact. Beware of this guy!!!!! He will agree to a fee and then try to get more money out of you later. Anyone who wants ALL of the emails that PROVE he is a LIAR, we can send the emails. He KNEW up front the docs needed to be faxed back BEFORE he went to the closing because he had everything in his hands. There was NO excuse to come back and try to charge us more just because he couldn't work the fax machine.

Thank you Mr Dawson for showing your true self and lies you have been caught in.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.