Notary Rotary
Title Source app
Notary Discussion History

Title Source app
Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 8/30/13 11:16am
Msg #482635

Title Source app

Was sent the link to download it today and test it, does it do more then just show me my schedule? Seems about it right now.

Reply by jba/fl on 8/30/13 11:21am
Msg #482640

No one really knows yet. They are still rolling out in stages.

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/30/13 11:57am
Msg #482655

Email from them said I was selected as a test user and I downloaded the app and all it shows right now is my schedule. Was wondering if any other test users had something else besides schedule.

Reply by rolomia on 8/31/13 6:22am
Msg #482759

I was notified about this app 3 mos. ago.

Why are the authors contributing to this thread submitting posts which suggest that they are only hearing about this, now? For the record, I trust TS but not the idea of such an app for NSA's b/c most TC/SS rolling out similar apps are doing so as a pretense to find the lowest bidder for signing orders closest to them. A scheduling function might be useful for the unorganized NSA.

Personally, I've never had a need for such an app. If any NSA is so incompetent or lazy that their schedule is dependent upon such an app, I'd say they have bigger problems than this or any other app would solve. But, I will NEVER accept orders on a first-come, first-served basis via this or any other app. Do so to the peril of your own NSA business. JMHO

Reply by KimmyMD on 8/31/13 11:59am
Msg #482800

Re: I was notified about this app 3 mos. ago.

I have not received any emails from Title Source about an app. I personally love them as a company. I always get my posted fee and repeat business. I talk to the locating operators a lot and I am hearing that they have lots of notary errors from using poor quality notaries. "You get what you pay for", was my response. I was told they want to build a good base of vendors with excellent skills and reduce notary errors. I guess I will see what happens. Good luck to everyone!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.