Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Well, I finally rec'd a dog bite. No broken skin - no blood!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by Belinda/CA on 8/23/13 12:45am
Msg #481621

The little tiny chiquaqua rug rat gnawed on my Achilles' tendon more rapid fire than a starving piranha in the amazon jungle. Had to have bitten me forty times before I could even react. And the sound! A yippy growl with each millisecond bite. The little bugger was on a mission. I moved my foot forward some and this left him attached to my pant crease still chewing away. Finally got him off of me and he looked at us like we had taken a steak bone from him. He was promptly whisked away and was never to be heard from again.

Reply by DD/OR on 8/23/13 11:29am
Msg #481648

That happened to me once, only there were several little dogs biting at my ankles and legs. The owner just stood there watching and doing nothing. I said to her "your dogs are biting me". She replied, "kick them". I tried but it made them madder. I then ran for the bathroom with them running after me. I told the owner I'm not coming out until you put them in another room. I will never go through that again.

Reply by HSH/WA on 8/23/13 1:28pm
Msg #481661

Re: I drove up to a rural home with about 6 dogs

waiting for me to get out of the car. I called the BO and told him I was out front with a pack of dogs around my car and to come get them before I got out. He tried to tell me it was OK but finally came out and stood next to me when I got out. Not as good as putting them away but it worked. I ask that dogs be put in another room on my confirmation call - most BOs comply.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.