Notary Rotary
always wondered why there were so many "likes" on a
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 8/7/13 9:59am
Msg #479507

particular website? Well maybe its cuz of this guy, who sent me the following email today:

<<Hello!

I have a suggestion for your website XXXXX.com

I will give you High quality "Likes" on your Facebook fanpage. This will enhance your webpage's popularity and integrity.

I offer the service: Addition of 600 REAL Worldwide Facebook Fans' "Likes" for $60
- All Likes/Fans Will Be a Mix Of Male And Female Real random Worldwide People.
- Likes/Fans come from real active people from our Facebook applications and websites.

The facebook "Likes" will help you to make your page look more popular on social networking sites.

- No admin access required
- No Harm to your page

I work without prepayment. Payment goes after all of the work is done and the report is sent.

Thanks and have a nice day Smile

Sincerely,

Nick Grey>>

Just thought it would be an interesting share.

Has anyone with a website come across such an email?

Reply by Notarysigner on 8/7/13 10:16am
Msg #479510

He doesn't have many "likes" LOL n/m

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 8/7/13 10:26am
Msg #479511

ha ha... n/m

Reply by Les_CO on 8/7/13 12:10pm
Msg #479527

This guy needs to get in touch with Anthony Weiner.

Reply by rolomia on 8/8/13 8:20am
Msg #479630

I'll bet he set up 60 different ID's on Facebook.

It might be a scam. My ex-gf had to delete her profile b/c some girl was stalking her. The psycho kept setting up new profiles with new photos. FB won't waste resources policing duplicate profiles.

If I were you, I'd first ask him to reveal the ID's of the FB members who'll supposedly "friend" you or "like" your page. You want to be sure that such individuals are of good/decent moral character.

I've had to reject several hundred FB friend requests b/c the people who were sending such FB requests had vile messages/images on their FB pages. And, like it or not, you will be perceived by the company you keep, even online.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.