Notary Rotary
my first boat signing
Notary Discussion History

my first boat signing
Go Back to August, 2013 Index

Posted by notarydi/CA on 8/4/13 11:57pm
Msg #479248

my first boat signing

was stinky! Borr's boat had a backed up toilet, harbor smells of dead fish and diesel. Asked the wife if we could open a window to maybe get some fresh air/breeze, but the window was broken and would not open. Fastest signing I've ever done!

Reply by 101livescan on 8/5/13 7:40am
Msg #479250

Yikes, sounds like a far cry from Ari Onassis's luxury yacht. On closer inspection, harbors are usually smelly like that...gotta get out of the harbor to escape the incumbent odors. Also, must watch out for overhead seagulls! SPLAT! or stepping in it! Like getting close to a deer you will see they are covered with ticks and lice. But they are soooo beautiful and graceful to watch from afar.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 8/5/13 8:35am
Msg #479251

I hope this is a summer home

but I believe you said earlier they lived there. Wow!

Must be what online dating is like (ya never know whatcha goin' to get) . . . run, Forest, run!!

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 8/5/13 10:27am
Msg #479260

Re: I hope this is a summer home

WHAT AM I SAYING?! Backup sewage AND dead fish in heat of summer!!

Can anybody say 'Disease'?

I've got to go . . . I think my breakfast is trying to come up

Reply by Yowheelz on 8/6/13 9:00am
Msg #479365

Here in the land of the Chesapeake Bay

with 5 connecting rivers and the C&D Canal, I do yacht and sailboat closings frequently. Never had your problem and hope I never do. Might suggest next time you move closing to the marina or Dock Master's office.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.