Notary Rotary
Accurate National Signing Serv. CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Hattie on 2/26/13 10:41am
Msg #457890

I have completed a signing on 12/10/2012 and still begging for payment. I will post on here when I get paid, I hope I will. What would you do other then not working with them anymore?

Reply by Lee/AR on 2/26/13 10:49am
Msg #457895

Add Accurate National Signing Serv. CA to Signing Central

Not working for them again is a good start. The best thing you can do is to add the company to Signing Central so that everyone knows not to work for them ever.

Reply by Priscilla Witman on 2/26/13 10:57am
Msg #457899

Re: Add Accurate National Signing Serv. CA to Signing Central

If this is the same Accurate National Signings that I'm thinking of, they can't be added to SC. Add attempts fail because they're already listed somehow, probably with a notary listing. If this is the wrong Accurate National, pardon me.

I have never worked for ANS, have no dog in the fight, no experience with them. I just read all the posts.

Reply by ToniK on 2/26/13 11:30am
Msg #457904

they cant be added. they have notary profile n/m

Reply by djca35 on 2/26/13 2:01pm
Msg #457963

Re: have signing with them today

Great I have a signing thru them today at 1pm...still waiting on docs. ugh
Hope I get paid for this!

Reply by Resilient/MD on 2/26/13 2:07pm
Msg #457965

I got 2 outstanding invoices right now. I cancelled the 3rd one myself because of lack of payment and I told them because of their ratings I will no longer be doing their signings.

Reply by ToniK on 2/26/13 2:32pm
Msg #457969

You'll be waiting for payment too. Other notaries posted 60+ days.

Reply by desktopfull on 2/26/13 5:25pm
Msg #458009

Kick it back & save being added to the unpaid notary list. n/m

Reply by Belinda/CA on 2/26/13 4:06pm
Msg #457984

What is their contact info so I can put in my ph under NO? n/m

Reply by Tudi/CA on 2/27/13 1:38am
Msg #458089

Re: What is their contact info so I can put in my ph under NO?

Their phone number is (951) 678-8700. They're out of Lake Elsinore, CA. I did a signing for them last week...it was a Bank of America loan, with the signing taking place at the Bank. I tried to add them to SC, but it wouldn't register...said it was a duplicate listing. Hope I get paid.

Reply by Tudi/CA on 2/27/13 1:56am
Msg #458090

I read a post (on Notary Rotary) on the subject of non-paying SS companies a couple of months ago. The post said that taking non-paying SS to small claims court exposes them and their non-paying practices to the Title companies, the Bank, and the Bank's customer. Apparently, when the case goes to small claims court, everyone involved in the transaction has to appear in court. If you even threaten to take them to court, they'll pay. Personally, I don't know anything about small claims court...maybe someone who knows could post something about it.

Reply by Jenn/ME on 2/27/13 12:25pm
Msg #458170

I did a signing in January and still waiting on payment going on 45 days now and no reponse to requests on payment either....Not happy but will be looking into small claims court. This was my first signing with them and my last! Other companies I have worked for so far have been wonderful. Last notice for payment going out then off to court to start the process.

Reply by Jenn/ME on 3/5/13 1:09pm
Msg #459305

Spoke with Amanda and things have been cleared up and being a first time signing agent at the time it was my misunderstanding. Was great through my first Loan signing and helpful still sweet as ever and will definately be doing business again with Amanda.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.