Notary Rotary
Accurate National Signings
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by CANotaryPlus on 2/22/13 6:42pm
Msg #457231

Has anyone here worked for them? I got a call late last night to do a signing today but after reading comments on another board turned it back as their payment turnaround was 30 -45 "Business Days." B of A with faxbacks Could not find anything in SC. Anyone else had experience with them?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 2/22/13 6:48pm
Msg #457234

Search here - they've been discussed.

They have a notary listing which they refuse to delete, so nobody can add them to SC and they can't be rated.

Reply by ToniK on 2/22/13 6:54pm
Msg #457236

Re: Search here - they've been discussed.

Only experience I had was a low fee offered me which I turned down and last week or so they claimed I worked for them which I never had. I cant stand people who flat out lie.

Reply by Paul Mees on 2/22/13 11:50pm
Msg #457259

Re: Search here - they've been discussed.

Completed a signing for them in December. It took over 2 months to finally get paid.

Reply by Buddy Young on 2/23/13 12:35am
Msg #457262

I've done 4 for them in the past. They are slow in paying but always pay when they say they do. They meet my fee but when I charge more for faxbacks they exclude faxbacks from the order.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.