Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
American Title Inc, ANybody else get this notification?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Notarysigner on 2/28/13 2:00pm
Msg #458509

I have only done on signing for them so I don't know what's up

" Good Afternoon,

American Title, Inc. requires all signing agents to have an up to date background check through the vendor OneSource. You are receiving this email because you are currently active in our database; but we do not show you have completed a background check through OneSource.

At this time, we are ONLY accepting background checks through this service provider. American Tile is covering the fee for this background check, so it is 100% free to you and takes about 5 minutes to complete. We are not performing any type of credit check, so this will not affect your credit score.

To avoid deactivation, you will need to confirm your completion of this requirement to ATI Vendor Management within 3 business days. "

To which I replied I already have one thru the State of Calif, they're much larger then your company. I;m NOT giving you that information since you already have my w9 and notary commission number.

To which they replied, "We are deactivating you".

Funny thing is, I never requested to be on their list in the first place.

Reply by JPH13/MO on 2/28/13 2:29pm
Msg #458512

I actually let them do it, since I was allowed to get a copy for free and it was at no cost to me. My BGC was expiring soon, so I am going to see if this free one will work next time someone asks for a BGC. Worth a shot. Funny thing is that I have yet to get an assignment from this company, but hey, if they are willing to do a BGC and send me a free copy at no expense to me, I figured why not let them.

Reply by janCA on 2/28/13 2:39pm
Msg #458516

$85 refi's./I had them take me out of their data base. n/m

Reply by MikeC/TX on 2/28/13 9:57pm
Msg #458646

"My BGC was expiring soon"

Technically, your BGC expires the day you get it...

Reply by HisHughness on 2/28/13 2:49pm
Msg #458521

***I;m NOT giving you that information since you already have my w9 and notary commission number.***

Sometimes I think we pick fights when we really should be wondering where our next meal is coming from.

Reply by Notarysigner on 2/28/13 3:17pm
Msg #458530

True, I know my next meal will not come from them because

I don't work for less then my fee. They called me because they couldn't find anyone and they will have to do it again...if they want me.
I don't think $135.00 in my area his too much and that's what they paid me when they needed my services before.

Reply by jba/fl on 2/28/13 3:39pm
Msg #458533

Now that you are deactivated, are you winding down? n/m

Reply by Notarysigner on 2/28/13 3:46pm
Msg #458538

based on what I earned this month, I was deactived the 1 st n/m

Reply by ME/NJ on 2/28/13 3:40pm
Msg #458535

Funny I get one a month from them and still refuse renew my application with them. PITA for the fee you get.

Reply by Barb25 on 3/1/13 6:22pm
Msg #458813

Did anyone get paid? n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.