Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Angi Closing And Title Services - Payment Cycle Changing.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by LeeA on 2/17/13 1:34pm
Msg #456269

I just wanted to let everyone know we are changing our payment cycle. We are going to be paying twice a month Starting this month. Checks will be mailed on the 15th of the month and 30th of the month.

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for all of your hard work and good luck in 2013.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 2/17/13 1:43pm
Msg #456271

Prayers and thoughts that you're staying healthy.

Thanks for the notice, Janet. Now, if Angi's would just start calling me again ......... Wink

Reply by LeeA on 2/17/13 1:47pm
Msg #456273

I wish we had a lot more in your area as well. Business is picking up in CA for us again. So hopefully we will.

We had two major clients that stiffed us for a lot of money, however, we made sure everyone who did work for us got paid even though we did not get paid.

So hopefully this year we will be able to keep everyone busy.

Thanks Janet

Reply by JanetK_CA on 2/17/13 6:33pm
Msg #456296

Major kudos to you for having the integrity, ethics and class to make sure all your notaries got paid. I hope that brings you good karma and that you have a prosperous year to make up for it!

Reply by IAC on 2/18/13 9:39am
Msg #456333

Angi, thank you. It's obvious you are appreciative of services rendered. I can only say good things in working with Angi's. Look forward to many more signings.

Reply by Robert522TX on 2/17/13 4:36pm
Msg #456284

Please call me if you have anything in the East Texas area!

Thanks!

Reply by NJDiva on 2/18/13 10:09am
Msg #456341

I agree with Yoli! I miss you also Janet! And I am soooo

saddened to hear that you got cheated. But I am not surprised that you paid your notaries. I miss not working with you because you ARE one of the reputable companies that this industry needs.

Thank you for being one of the "good guys." I always look forward to working with you.

Cheryl Mihalik

Reply by MW/VA on 2/18/13 11:32am
Msg #456356

Thanks. I've done quite a few for you in the last few mos.

& really enjoy such a professional working relationship. :-)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.