Notary Rotary
As if...
Notary Discussion History

As if...
Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Robert522TX on 2/28/13 8:55pm
Msg #458625

As if...

Received a call today from N3...offered me $20 to go to a location about 45 minutes away and notarize an acknowledgement. Of course, I couldn't do it for that amount; she did say if she could get a higher amount approved she would call back, so I'm guessing they must've found someone to start their car up and go for $20 since she didn't call back. So surprised! Smile

Reply by Leona Greenlow-Turner on 3/1/13 2:25am
Msg #458660

That's crazy n/m

Reply by Jennifer Jackson on 3/1/13 4:12am
Msg #458661

I have blocked them from calling me. I took one from them because I had a client like 5 minutes from the signing, they told me 1 document to be notarized and when I got there it was 5 and some other things that had to be done. After that they agreed to my fee, but NEVER again will I take their calls. They always call with $20 stuff...NO WAY! I thought, this will be some fast gas money to say the least...but it was NOT NOT NOT worth the call even though I got my fee.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.