Notary Discussion History

Enjoa - This thread scrolled off the page, so I started anew
Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Stoli on 2/26/13 1:36pm
Msg #457953

Enjoa - This thread scrolled off the page, so I started anew

Thank you, Shelly, for the information.

Posted by Shelly_FL of FL on 2/26/13 12:56pm Msg #457930

The data is stored in a SQL database within the software. It can be backed-up to a dat file. I believe there is a "reader" that one can use to search for records if the software is not install on a computer. Records can be saved to a pdf file by date range. Within the pdf, each notarial act consists of two pages, one bearing the digital signature, thumbprint and photograph (if it had been captured) and a second page listing name, ID and details of the document. I suppose you could print it out, but 6 months of records would take two reams at least!

Thanks for asking! I really need to port my files to a flash drive and lock them up.
It has been quite some time since I abandoned using the "crap-ware". After the first maintenance release it started doing crazy stuff. Enjoa support was no help. They attributed my difficulties to the high screen resolution of my laptop.

Reply by Shelly_FL on 2/26/13 4:11pm
Msg #457989

Your welcome!

I was new to the business back then and bit the XYZ bait. The borrowers were impressed, but it was cumbersome to set up every where I went. You couldn't keep both electronic and paper journals simultaneously.

Now that I have thought of it more, I remember that tech support claimed it was Windows XP with Media Center that was giving me problems. XP Home and XP Professional were compatible with the software, but not Media Center. Go figure!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.