Notary Rotary
First Financial Mtg Services G/B/U Searched--nothing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Chakwaina on 2/13/13 3:48pm
Msg #455676

Call from Paul Erck asking me to RESPA tomorrow night or Sat morning latest as Mr. works out of state and leaving Sat morning.

Accept my fee of $xxx, very quickly. sends email with docs but no confirmation.

I email, per request, that I have received the docs but state i will not call BOs until I a confirmation that includes when and how much paid. I get this back--"I confirm payment of 125.00 within 30 calendar days."

He got my info from another site but I can not find anything here. Its for Covington.

Anyone know anything???

First Financial Mortgage Services
10977 Granada Ln Overland Park KS 66211
Toll Free: (866) 341.1344
Office: (913) 341.1344
Fax: (913) 378.2431
Cell: (913) 406.9310

Reply by Lisa Aske on 2/13/13 3:54pm
Msg #455678

Pays when/if the loan funds. I have a three strikes you're out rule. He is now out. I do not like chasing money owed to me. This is the first time ever I had to create an FU (follow up) folder.

Reply by LMS on 2/13/13 4:21pm
Msg #455695

I've done a ton of these for Paul. He's always been absolutely great to work with, they are paid from title when they fund. If they end up being a no good, he pays me himself. I have not ever done one that he did not make sure I was paid on, either from title or himself as I said. He always just sends me the docs, he doesn't have an "actual confirmation, per se" I send him my invoice, after I complete them. If it's one that has special circumstances or far away then I let him know the fee will be higher, otherwise I just bill him what I charge. You can schedule them when it works for you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.