Notary Rotary
Garlic Breath . . .
Notary Discussion History

Garlic Breath . . .
Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Karla/OR on 2/2/13 10:59pm
Msg #453721

Garlic Breath . . .

Had a signing today for a woman internist medical doctor. I got a whiff of her breath upon sitting down at the table. Then I got the Full Monty! It was so strong that I was getting queasy and even started coughing a few times. I tried to hurry the signing along as best as possible, but there were some bumps in the road that didn't help.

She was the nicest person but, OMG, her breath was horrendous. Nothing we can do under such circumstances.

Reply by Karla/OR on 2/2/13 11:04pm
Msg #453722

Oh, and I forgot the other part. We signed at her office, in the small lunch/coffee room. At the small table there were STACKS of junk food from one end to the other!!! Several cakes, chips, candy, cupcakes, brownies, and more!! Some days can be more difficult than others when one is trying to diet!! :O)

Reply by Bear900/CA on 2/2/13 11:13pm
Msg #453724

Ask for breadsticks and a glass of whine. Smile

Reply by Susan Fischer on 2/3/13 1:49am
Msg #453740

Great memories of 'drooling' in the kitchen aromas, and

all of the fabulous food my signing neighbors shared over the years. One of the reasons Retirement is so bittersweet.

Reply by Buddy Young on 2/2/13 11:21pm
Msg #453725

Karla,

I always carry some mints in my pocket just incase my breath isn't on good behavior. So when this happens just pop one in your mouth and offer one to the signer.

Reply by Karla/OR on 2/3/13 1:33am
Msg #453739

Excellent! Thanks Buddy! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.