Notary Rotary
Holding appt times and Low Baller...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Amber TRIPLE A SERVICES LLC on 2/21/13 8:37am
Msg #456815

I just received a call from a SS. When this SS call they always ask if I am available, I usually tell them that my fee is $XXX. She then says can you hold this appointment time, I said no. I am not going to give them the satisfaction to mess up my schedule for a low ball SS. As we all know this SS was going to shop to find another notary to do it at a lower fee.

Reply by 101livescan on 2/21/13 9:19am
Msg #456820

I never hold times for any one. Not even my best clients. A confirmation is required for every time slot.

Too crazy to hold spots. Especially for low ballers. Why even waste your time talking to them.

Reply by Amber TRIPLE A SERVICES LLC on 2/21/13 9:23am
Msg #456822

I have the name of this company saved in my phone. This time they blocked it, so it showed restricted. This SS never meets my fees so why even answer.

Reply by CJ on 2/21/13 9:29am
Msg #456824

And who holds a slot for you?

We know if we are in a signing and don't pick up, SS are not going to hold the slot until we call them back. They HAVE to move on, and so do we.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.