Notary Rotary
ISGN
Notary Discussion History

ISGN
Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Suzibelle01 on 2/21/13 5:34pm
Msg #456970

ISGN

THANK YOU NR. I got called today from ISGN asking to complete a signing tomorrow night. I haven't done work for them before and I wasn't at home at the time but they met my fee and everything seemed find. When I checked my email from them on their Order Confirmation they had me doing the signing for $65. That got me on NR and I checked out their rating which is HORRIBLE !!!!! Needless to say I have canceled this assignment.

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 2/21/13 6:37pm
Msg #456978

They usually send 2 confirmations. One for the signing and one for the printing. About a month ago I got an email from Vince Lapenta who used to be part of vendor relations. He left last year. However, he told me to get my money and run the other way. That is what I did. They pay 60-120 days.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 2/22/13 6:23am
Msg #457063

Shoshana, so sorry you would involve Vince in this. You shouldn't mention names, there could be a backlash on him. He's was good to us all when working for ISGN.

Reply by Crystal Ward-Mason on 3/19/13 6:25pm
Msg #462032

I am glad I looked on Notary Rotary to check out ISGN. I received a voice mail yesterday from a Jackson (w/ a heavy accent) asking if I was interested in joining. I actually called the number back today to inquire about his company but I hung up before anyone answered to look at any reviews. I'm glad I did. I am a new signing agent and have not yet done a loan signing but I will be darn if I'm going to start with a company that will most likely give me a headache.

www.californianotary.co

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.