Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
I sent an e-mail to Harry and Staff about company listings..
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Linda_H/FL on 2/12/13 10:48am
Msg #455430

I asked what could be done about getting companies listed that have notary listings .... Accurate National Signings and Altisource come immediately to mind. There's a third one that I've heard about recently in the same situation but I'm not positive what that company.

IMO Signing Central is one of the most valuable tools we havem and I don't think it's right that these companies can freely use the notary database here to get notaries to do their work yet they avoid the rating system by having a notary listing. ANS has admitted openly on this forum that yes, they do have a notary listing, and they supposedly were working with Harry to fix it - well, the fix seems obvious to me - delete your notary listing and let us list you as a company so you can be rated and commented on. (Don't know what the deal is with Altisource). To me, avoiding the rating system yet still using the notary database is an abuse of NotRot.

I think this is important and almost more critical than the coding issues we've all complained about at one point or another.

I hope something can be done about it.

Reply by CarolF/NC on 2/12/13 11:14am
Msg #455433

Agree. I hear this issue has been ignored in the past n/m

Reply by Barb25 on 2/12/13 11:21am
Msg #455434

I hope you are successful with this. I have been unable to get anywhere with this. Another than comes to mind is Capstone Title Services. I was unable to add them. I believe for the same reason.

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/12/13 11:35am
Msg #455440

I agree with you Linda...not sure why NotRot doesn't

weed these companies out, but I do know if you are listed as a Notary, you are limited with the number of "searches" for notary listings. Its happened to me, when checking out my competition. I can only go so far before I'm stopped.

I think this site is one of the most valuable assets to our profession, but it seriously needs to be tweaked. Which will take hours of programmer coding to fix...maybe they are short staff or don't have the resources to do this, who knows. But it would be nice to hear from NotRot on this issue, with a real answer.

Who knows, but I agree, the coding issues are being ignored if not shoved under the carpet.

Reply by Karla/OR on 2/12/13 11:35am
Msg #455441

Not sure if this is the same scenario or not, but I tried to add a state local SS (Katladyz Mobile Notary) into SC within the past few days. I got a response back that it was already in there!! IT IS NOT!!! Good luck with your pursuit.

Reply by ToniK on 2/12/13 11:55am
Msg #455448

Im all for this. I really hate having these "notaries" who start companies unable to list them especially when they are slow or no pay folks.

TZI LLC in Charlotte NC with Matt Tippett is another one. He has a notary profile so you cant add his company.

Reply by Notarysigner on 2/12/13 12:59pm
Msg #455471

two more for the cause

Breeze Notary Brianne Carrillo
Watch U Sign Beckie Gehring

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 2/12/13 2:01pm
Msg #455489

Breeze Notary Brianne Carrillo

although Breeze is not listed, I have had no issues working for her, always pays at about 30 days, no issues in my book.

Reply by Shannon_Va on 3/15/13 7:21pm
Msg #461436

Conpany listing in Signing Central

I have been a notary for 15 years, but I also own a title company and hire notaries.
I have a personal profile on here, and want to keep it, but I really want to have my company listed in the Signing Central, and I keep getting error messages.

I assume in reading this post, that I cant have my company listed becuase I have a personal profile?

I dont think that is right becuase i still take assignments for closings becuase I am Crespa certified here in Virignia, but I also have my full sercive title company that hires notaries.

Ive tried calling in to Not Rot, but cant ever get a person or leace a message. Not sure what I should or need to do so I can have the company listed on here too.

Any ideas?

Reply by jba/fl on 3/16/13 12:44am
Msg #461502

Re: Company listing in Signing Central

Shannon, I think it is great that you want to be listed in both ways. Use the contact button at the bottom of the page and then call Notary Rotary to talk with Harry about this. It is Harry you need to speak with about this. What is preventing this is using the same phone number for both listings (I think). Does Title Concepts have a different number?

I appreciate that you want transparency....that really is a big beef of mine personally and I am sure others feel much the same.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.