Notary Rotary
Insured Closings and Ohio Statewide Closings, LTD
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by MonicaFL on 2/11/13 4:00pm
Msg #455272

If anyone has any claims against either of the two above, send me a pm with your email address and I will give you the info I received from the SOS of Ohio. She also told me how to file a claim against them.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 2/11/13 4:37pm
Msg #455288

Contact Susan Harvey the owner of Insured Closings and tell her that you are going to file a claim with her county attorney's office for theft by swindle which is a felony.......I bet you'll have your money by the end of the week.

Reply by MonicaFL on 2/12/13 8:06am
Msg #455398

Well, according to the SOS, Insured Closings no longer exists - it has a new name. I have the info from the SOS for anyone who has yet to be paid and where to file a complaint. They don't owe me any money I was just doing the research for someone else and seems like there are quite a few notaries out there who have been scammed by her.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.