Notary Rotary
Marketing question
Notary Discussion History

Marketing question
Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by COpink on 2/7/13 6:01pm
Msg #454617

Marketing question

I went through all the companies in SC and signed up for the ones that were 3.5 stars and above. I only signed up for the ones that you fill out the forms online. What if you cannot fill out the forms online, do you just send an email and HOPE that someone will respond?

Also, when you've gone through the entire list, how do you find other companies to market with? I feel like it becomes there's only so much marketing you can do.

I need more work. It has been crazy quiet this week and it's a little scary.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 2/7/13 6:23pm
Msg #454624

I email them and ask what information they need to be added to their database. They usually send a packet to fill out and send back.

I think we all can agree that the work cycles throughout the country. They market heavy in one area for a while and move onto another area. Sometimes I'm swamped and others aren't and vice versa. Hang in there. You're doing all you can. It takes years to build relationships with companies.

Reply by COpink on 2/8/13 3:20pm
Msg #454832

Thanks Linda!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.