Notary Rotary
My karma katches up
Notary Discussion History

My karma katches up
Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 2/21/13 5:32pm
Msg #456969

My karma katches up

Closing scheduled for Friday evening. Turned down four other solid closings, the most ever, and one from Mortgage Connect for that precise spot. Just got a call the dox won't be ready and the closing will have to be rescheduled to Monday.

I really must have done something horrible in a past life to warrant this. I'm sure I won't be doing closings the next time around; I'll be coming back as a cockroach.

Reply by HSH/WA on 2/21/13 5:40pm
Msg #456972

Re: Feel better, a cockroch's life can't be all bad

they have survived for millions of years on less crumbs than we work for.

Reply by jba/fl on 2/21/13 6:07pm
Msg #456976

They can live on just water for months; also, live without their body for quite some time. Just a head....

Reply by La Trese Breaux on 2/21/13 6:53pm
Msg #456981

LOL too funny thank you for that laugh n/m

Reply by sueharke on 2/21/13 7:49pm
Msg #456999

We can take a look at the reverse side of talking about cockroaches - how to get rid of them Smile Put boric acid on a piece of aluminum foil on top of places the cockroaches hide, including under the refrigerator. Do not place it where your pets or children can touch the boric acid. When cockroaches get boric acid on their legs, they take it back to the nest and prevent future new cockroaches. Boric acid is cheap from your local pharmacy...

This this method would work with low-ball paying signing services? Think the local pharmacy has a similar product we could use with this group of $%$%$^&*$ !

Reply by sueharke on 2/21/13 9:03pm
Msg #457032

We can take a look at the reverse side of talking about cockroaches - how to get rid of them Smile Put boric acid on a piece of aluminum foil on top of places the cockroaches hide, including under the refrigerator. Do not place it where your pets or children can touch the boric acid. When cockroaches get boric acid on their legs, they take it back to the nest and prevent future new cockroaches. Boric acid is cheap from your local pharmacy...

This this method would work with low-ball paying signing services? Think the local pharmacy has a similar product we could use with this group of $%$%$^&*$ !

Reply by CarolF/NC on 2/21/13 7:58pm
Msg #457004

Maybe you will get a last minute signing for big bucks :) n/m

Reply by Natacha Joseph on 2/22/13 9:54am
Msg #457103

The fact that you were offered four others means there is high probability that you'll get more calls. The day is young. Too many loans to be closed not to be in need of your services. Believe. You'll Receive. Promise.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.