Notary Rotary
My own review
Notary Discussion History

My own review
Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by MSSigner on 2/22/13 7:28am
Msg #457073

My own review

I was wondering if there was a review that the title companies and signing services give me also on this sight? I just want to make sure they feel I'm doing a good job and if I could do more to better my services? Thanks

Reply by Lee/AR on 2/22/13 7:45am
Msg #457076

That doesn't happen here. n/m

Reply by LisaWI on 2/22/13 9:21am
Msg #457094

Time to put your marketing hat on and go get some testimonials......Pick some of your best clients and ask them for a testimonial or make up a survey and send to them to have them complete and send back to you.......Smile If you're going to do a survey though, or a feedback form, you really need to be ready for what they tell you even if its less than perfect.....but this is how you can better your services......

Good Luck Smile

Reply by 101livescan on 2/22/13 10:25am
Msg #457111

Ask your borrowers to rate you too. Good to know...I love hearing, "well, that was painless" or "wow, the last time we signed it took two hours" or "the last notary didn't know a thing about our documents".

Gives you a good idea of where you stand in your delivery.

Good luck. Happy trails.

Reply by LisaWI on 2/22/13 1:13pm
Msg #457164

Re: Yes, I have Received

Testimonials from the borrowers as well....I believe companies should know my qualities at the table with their clients Smile

Reply by MSSigner on 2/24/13 6:50pm
Msg #457543

Re: Yes, I have Received

Thank you all I appreciate the feedback and ideas!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.