Notary Rotary
Not typical
Notary Discussion History

Not typical
Go Back to February, 2013 Index

Posted by Pam/NM on 2/19/13 10:55pm
Msg #456599

Not typical

for Bancserv. Docs arr at 7:15 p.m. for 7 p.m. closing. Printed and ran....printer jammed on the last 2 pp of customer's escrow docs (printer now busted Frown ). Drove 35 minutes. HUD wrong...shows prpy taxes and it's a VA and he's exempt. Call Bancserv...crickets. Call title...gone for the day. Call lender...vm. Finally call l/o's cell. Go ahead and proceed while she finds answer. Begin to sign to wait for her return call. Ring, ring...stop the signing...redraw is necessary. Can you do it tonight? Well, let's see...it's 8:40 p.m. now, an hour round trip, plus print time, plus I don't know if the printer will work (turns out it won't BOOO!). And I have to get up for the day job at 5:15 a.m. Um...nope, not tonight. Hoping for tomorrow at 4:30 p.m. UGH. Hate nights like tonight. Frown

Reply by CJ on 2/20/13 12:13am
Msg #456609

That's the worst I've heard in a long time.

Usually, it's the borrowers that make it a nightmare. It's terrible how many things went wrong on that job. Sometimes it's good to have those SS that hold hands and micromanage. At least you can get a hold of them when things go wrong, and then they can get a hold of someone else. So sorry. Frown

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.